- Analysing the domain of crisis and emergencies for the identification of the most characteristic concepts of information exchanges between stakeholders.
- Studying formalisms and logical languages to select the most appropriate one to model the crisis and emergencies domain. Developing a modular ontology for the domain of crisis and emergencies (the EMS ontology).
- Developing a methodology to use the EMS ontology and providing some guidelines for extending it according to the diversity of the domain.
- EMS Core Ontology & Transversal and vertical complementary modules.
- Guidelines and best practices for EMS ontology usage
- Fundación CTIC