Project DISASTER invites you to attend a day-long workshop looking at cross-border information management during emergency response operations. Please, refer to the event page for further information and registration: http://disasterworkshop.eventbrite.de/
The agenda is now ready! Available at the following link: Agenda
- Case studies: A cross-border wildfire and an airport incident.
- Recent developments of DISASTER.
- Ontologies and their use for the emergency management sector.
- GIS and how it offers electronic support in emergency situations.
- What the future could look like for interoperability.
- Open discussions between practitioners, researches and developers
If you are researching, working with or developing innovative solutions to emergency management problems, then this workshop is for you.
Registration is needed: request a place at this event by booking a free ticktet on this website. Places are limited, so please send requests early to ensure your place is confirmed. You will receive a confirmation email in response and the final agenda with joining instructions will be sent out in early January 2014. Please, refer to the event page for registration: http://disasterworkshop.eventbrite.de/
- Date: Wednesday, 29 January 2014.
- Schedule: from 09:00 to 17:00 (CET).
- Venue: Westfälische Hochschule, Campus Bocholt, 265 Münsterstraße, 46397 Bocholt, Germany.
- Organiser: antwortING Ingenieurbüro PartG (www.antworting.de).